As an official certified training organisation since 1982, POMA TRAINING has a team of experts to support and train its clients worldwide. The training sessions therefore provide operators with optimum operational skills for the lifts thanks to the know-how and expertise of the qualified training staff.
POMA TRAINING : TRAINING AND SHARING SKILLS
Supporting and assisting our clients throughout the equipment's life cycle is a priority for the POMA Group. Our goal is to make using your lift easier and more efficient.
Since 1960, over 15,000 trainees worldwide have undergone training and over 1000 training hours are provided every year by POMA training experts.
We have a very strong commitment to share our skills and experience as a manufacturer with operators to ensure operation, availability and long service life to their ropeway systems.
The POMA Group provides a wide range of training courses specifically adapted to operators' technical knowledge and needs. POMA TRAINING offers "basic starter" and/or "specific" courses. The following themes are dealt with :
POMA training ensures :
- Improved availability of the lifts and reliability of the equipment
- The acquisition of essential knowledge for equipment maintenance and repair
- The guarantee of the operating staff's development and qualifications
- Updated and enhanced technical knowledge
POMA TRAINING'S DAILY COMMITMENT
- On-hand expertise from qualified staff
- A tailor-made training program
- Educational content drawn up especially for POMA products
- Sharing knowledge and experience