Jigback aerial tramways : Simplicity and efficiency
Fast and comfortable, the POMA jigback aerial tramway provides high clearance capacity. Whether transporting skiers over snowy mountains, linking city areas or providing a unique touristic experience, the jigback aerial tramway is suitable for all terrain settings.
The two carriers travel simultaneously on two separate tracks and in opposite directions. In the departure and arrival stations, the carriers stop to enable passenger boarding and unloading easier, therefore increasing both comfort and accessibility.
- Easy boarding and unloading (carriers stopped in the stations)
- Short travel times and maximum comfort
- Perfect solution for hard-to-access areas
- Transport speed reaching 12 metres / second
Some worldwide references
- Jigback tramway Notre Dame d’Afrique, Hamma – Algiers (Algeria)
- Jigback tramway Petit Moriond, Courchevel (France)
- Jigback tramway Juneau, Mount Roberts (USA)
The jigback tramway by POMA
- Compactness and Simplicity
- Comfortable and Modern
- High clearance capacity