POMA, based in Voreppe, France is a major player in ropeway transportation. The hundreds of people working for POMA bring their innovative spirit to create diverse and reliable installations all over the world. We bring people together.
POMA. A job-creating pioneer all over the world
With subsidiaries and offices located in over 90 countries, POMA is active in Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand. Our efficient and eco-friendly ropeway transportation solutions meet the challenges of today's mobility.
- Gondola lift and Chairlift
- Surface lift
- Funicular railway
- Inclined lift
- Aerial Tramway
- Industrial transportation
Subsidiaries located in France
POMA’s French subsidiaries are located in the Rhône-Alpes region, our birthplace.
- COMAG, in Gilly-sur-Isère, specializes in ropeway installation and maintenance operations.
- SACMI, in Gilly-sur-Isère, specializes in mechanical welding of ropeway components and pre-assembly and erection work of ropeway sub-assembly units.
- SEMER, in Passy, specializes in electrical engineering and the manufacturing of industrial automated systems.
- SIGMA, in Veyrins, designs and manufactures cabins for ropeway transportation.
POMA has been developing internationally for several decades :
- LEITNER POMA of America is in charge of the North American and Oceania markets.
- POMA Beijing is in charge of the Chinese market.
- POMA Colombia is in charge of Latin America (except Brazil).
- POMA Brasil is in charge of the Brazilian market.
- POMA Russia is in charge of the Russian and CIS markets.
- BACO is in charge of the Swiss market.
And POMA will not stop there!
Find all the information concerning POMA's presence in the work on our interactive map.