SEMER has been a POMA subsidiary since 1991, and is based in Passy in the Mont-Blanc region of France. SEMER has specialized in engineering and the production of industrial electrical equipment and automated systems since 1979. Our international reputation has made us the preferred choice for manufacturers and operators of infrastructures all over the world.
SEMER : a world-renowned panel of expertise
Through our work with the POMA Group and our equipment for industrial sites we have developed state-of-the-art expertise in unique and complex international projects.
Our high value-added expertise in electrical engineering, automated systems, communications and computer technology as well as safety, radio transmission, variable speed drives and hyper vision make SEMER a major partner in the success of your installations. We provide "turnkey" solutions for electrical equipment including design, manufacturing, operation, maintenance and customer support.
This equipment is not only for new installations; it can be adapted to renovation projects, or to comply with regulations. Installations, wiring, and commissioning are performed by SEMER teams all over the world. We work in close collaboration with POMA teams and their local subsidiaries.
With our innovative solutions and expertise, we are recognized all over the world for our work in the following areas:
- Electrical engineering
- Industrial automated systems
- Process control
- Instrumented safety systems
Here are a few of our most impressive installations from around the world
- Vanoise Express aerial tramway - Paradiski (France)
- Huashan gondola lift – Huayin, Shaanxi (China)
- CEA funicular railway - Grenoble (France)
- The Millennium Wheel London Eye - London (Great Britain)
- Automated People Mover, MiniMétro® - Cairo (Egypt)
- Roosevelt Island tram - New York City (USA)
- Complexo de Alemao gondola lift – Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
SEMER's daily commitment
- Dedicated customer focus
- Innovation and integration of new technologies
- Safety and Performance
- Commitment and Availability
PAE du Pays du Mont Blanc
120 Avenue des Râches
74 190 PASSY
Website : http://www.semer.fr/fr/accueil.html