The chairlift models that have proven their worth
The range of fixed grip chairlifts are based on three models :
- UNIFIX : a simple, reliable and silent model
The chairlift is ideal for a single tube stations because it has a low environmental and visual footprint. The stations vary depending on their uphill or downhill position.This model has a very low visual and environmental impact (single tube station). POMA proposes different configuration choices (uphill station, downhill station), enabling adaptation to any site.
- ORION : compact and powerful
This model offers a higher torque than the UNIFIX model. It has a fixed drive unit and tensioning return station.
- ALPHA : a robust model with high performance
This iconic ALPHA chairlift offers a twin-tube station and is a 4 seater.
The fixed grip chairlift :
-enables a 2, 4 and 6 seater configuration
- can be fitted with boarding carpets for passenger comfort and optimized flow management
-has carriers comprising the treatment of the submarining, the locking of the safety bar with MS Bar and color codes for easier boarding.
Prestigious installations All over the world
- B13 fixed grip chairlift, Arkhys (Russia)
- La Combe - Mont Noble fixed grip chairlift, Nax (Switzerland)
- Parchet fixed grip chairlift, Thollon les Memises (France)
- Grenèche fixed grip chairlift, La Clusaz (France)
- Les Planards fixed grip chairlift, Chamonix (France)
- K17 &K18 fixed grip chairlift, Krasnaya Polyana (Russia)
- Envers du Col fixed grip chairlift, Valfréjus (France)
- La Salla fixed grip chairlift, La Plagne (France)
Alpha station :
- Devil’s Glen fixed grip chairlift, Canada (Alpha 4)
Fixed grip chairlift by POMA
- Easy to use
- Maximum availability