With our stronghold in ropeway transportation solutions, POMA brings the tourism business to a whole new level. Discover how tourists can benefit from exceptional transportation.
Unrivalled expertise for exceptional tourism
Understanding the environment. Combining technology, innovation and expertise. These are the ingredients for POMA's success. Our installations take tourists for an extraordinary, comfortable and sustainable ride through unforgettable sites.
Every day millions of passengers fly over exceptional sites in the comfort of our cabins. With POMA installations you can take a world tour: visit a nature park on an ecological funicular railway, enjoy the view at the top of an inaccessible yet iconic mountain, fly over a tropical forest or connect an urban area to a leisure park.
POMA takes on even the most daunting challenges to provide the unique experiences around the globe.
From the very first 4-seater gondola lift installed in New Zealand in 1964, POMA solutions have evolved into the boldest in the world. We are the specialist in gondola, pulsed tram, aerial tram, 3S and 2S and funicular transport.
Extraordinary installations. All over the world
- Huashan gondola lift – Huayin, Shaanxi (China)
- Great Wall gondola lift - The Great Wall, Simatai, Beijing (China)
- Vin Pearl Cable Car gondola lift - Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- Detachable grip gondola lift - Chicamocha (Colombia)
- Cruz Loma Chicamocha - Quito (Ecuador)
- Skyrail gondola lift - Cairns (Australia)
- Orizaba pulsed gondola lift – Veracruz (Mexico)
- The Heights of Abraham pulsed gondola lift – Matlock Bath, Derbyshire (Great Britain)
- Pulsed gondola lift - Manara (Israel)
- Mount Roberts aerial tramway - Juneau, Alaska (USA)
POMA AND THE Tourism
- Dedicated creativity and customer focus
- Commitment and availability
- Respect for the environment
- Support and training for operators