POMA made its debut in Colombia in 2004 with the first MetroCable, a genuine urban ropeway that opened up hard-to-access districts in the city and continues to provide easy and permanent mobility. This exceptional performance brought the POMA Group recognition as a leader in urban intermodal transportation.
POMA Colombia. Eco-friendly development
With the success of the first MetroCable ensuring urban transportation of over a million passenger per month, the Medellin metro entrusted POMA to install another set of MetroCable lines. Two were inaugurated in 2008 and 2010, and the others are currently under construction.
In the tourism sector, POMA also installed an impressive gondola lift in the Chicamocha National Park canyon in 2009.
Motivated by the success of our installations and the desire to be closer to our clients and end users, we decided to create a subsidiary in Colombia.
POMA Colombia : a Columbian company that employs, innovates and serves within Latin America
- The team is made up of local professionals with multiple proficiencies.
- It works on ropeway transportation projects, from design to commissioning, and is able to provide all of the services of the POMA Group.
- It stands by local installation operators for the best level of service.
- It develops social actions in the areas where our installations are located, integrating social and ethical responsibility with our package of services.
- It innovates through a close-knit collaboration with the EAFIT University in Medellin.
Beyond these exceptional installations, POMA Colombia dedicates time and energy to the social aspects of this area - understanding the people and bringing them together to enable positive development.
POMA Colombia's daily commitment
- Customer-focused & Expertise
- Social and ethical responsibility
- Preservation of the environment and its natural resources
- Commitment and Availability
POMAGALSKI COLOMBIA SAS
CARRERA 54, N° 79AA SUR – 40 - BODEGA 135 - LA ESTRELLA, COLOMBIA
+57 (4) 444 09 58